The group has produced publications, presentations, submissions and other materials relating to prostate health and prostate cancer. Some of these are available as downloads through the links shown below. Other materials may be obtained through our Librarian.
- A two-sided information pamphlet explaining objectives and work of the group and providing web site and contact details. Download as a 2.1 MB PDF file. Pamphlets can be mailed to you if required - contact the Secretary using this form.
- A small information card. Download as a 635 KB PDF file. Pamphlets can be mailed to you if required - contact the Secretary using this form.
- A submission was made to the ACT Minister for Health on 17 September 2009 proposing the appointment of specialist prostate care nurses.
- A copy of the submission can be downloaded (318 KB PDF file)
- A status report on consideration of the submission can be downloaded (50 KB PDF file).
- We can provide prostate awareness presentations tailored to the information needs of any group. If you download the 400 KB PDF document here it will give you an idea of the content that we could cover. Contact our presentations co-ordinator to make arrangements for a presentation that is tailored to your needs.
- A greyscale copy of the slides that we use in our standard comprehensive presentation can be downloaded from here as a 1 MB file in PDF format. The full presentation can be downloaded from here as a 3.3 MB file in PowerPoint format.
- The content of our shorter standard presentation can be downloaded from here as a 373 KB PDF file.
- We are happy to make a tailor-made presentation that meets the specific needs of your group.