The group is active in promoting awareness about matters relating to prostate cancer. It does that through organising and participating in events of these types:
- regular monthly meetings, at many of which we have presentations from experts in their field
- assisting other groups to establish support operations
- undertaking awareness-raising and provision of information through the operation of information stalls at various community events
- giving presentations to groups
- participating at forums, meetings and conferences
- advocating on behalf of men and their families
You might be interested in looking at the listing of significant past events.
On occasions we have been requested to advertise activities of other support groups in nearby regions. Information is provided here for the Goulburn and District Prostate Cancer Support Group.